- Rates for cottages are based on occupancy of 4-6 people. Please plan accordingly as there is an additional charge for extra people and overnight visitors. No charge for children 5 and under.
- Guest registration and payment are due on arrival.
- Rental rates for boats, motors or dock slips are not included in the price of a cottage or site rental. An advance deposit of $200.00 is required for cottage reservations of at least one week and $100.00 is needed for a weekend reservation. A deposit will hold your reservation for 24 hours after your scheduled arrival time. Please contact us if you have any questions or if your arrival will be delayed.
A 15% fee will be assessed to any refund.
NO DEPOSIT REFUNDS AFTER APRIL 1ST.
- Before your scheduled departure, you can pay a partial advance deposit of $50, which will guarantee your reservation for the following year. Please note that this partial advance deposit is nonrefundable.
- CHECK IN TIME IS 1:00 PM ON ARRIVAL DATE
- CHECK OUT TIME IS 10:00 AM ON DEPARTURE DATE
- Household trash and recyclables should be placed in clear plastic bags (which will be provided if needed), and placed in a daily pickup location.
- Please tidy up , wash dishes, and remove trash from the cottage before checking out. Furniture that has been moved should be put back where it belongs. Dishes taken to a different cabin should be placed back where they were. Cleaning supplies can be furnished upon request.
- PLEASE BE COURTEOUS AND OBSERVE QUIET HOURS BETWEEN 11:00 PM AND 7:00 AM AND OBEY THE POSTED 5 MPH SPEED LIMIT ON ALL PARK ROADS.
- Our fish cleaning building is centrally located, fully equipped and one of the finest facilities available. Clean fish only in this location.
- Please do not build campfires on the grass. Use your own grill or one of our fire rings. Cottage furnishings including blankets and chairs are not to be taken outside. Bring your own lawn chairs and ground coverings to lie on the grass or by a campfire.
- Safety is always a concern at our facility. Report any situation or activity which you feel may cause harm to a person or personal property. It is important to report all accidents immediately to the front office. Please let us know if something requires maintenance attention.
- While on our docks, small children and non-swimmers are required to wear personal floatation devises -PARENTS – DON’T LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN UNATTENDED ON THE DOCKS. It takes only a split second for an accidental bump, slip, or push to send someone into the water and even under the surface.
- WE ARE NO LONGER A NYS HEALTH DEPARTMENT APPROVED BATHING FACILITY. The beach is not inspected by the NYS health department.
- Our water supply is chlorinated well water and it puts a strain on the entire system when you wash your car or boat using a campground tap. We request that this activity be done at the Fish Processing Building using a lake water tap.
- A few other things you should know: Discharging firearms or fireworks is not allowed. Your conduct shall not be abusive, disorderly, or in any way constitute a substantial annoyance to other guests. Parents, you are responsible for the conduct of your children at all times (but especially during quiet hours). Laundry clotheslines are not allowed. Please try to keep you campsite or cottage area free from debris and clutter. Burning of cans, bottles, plastics and Styrofoam is prohibited.
- Storing gas cans under a deck or against a building is a fire hazard. If you feel you must bring your own gasoline to our facility, the gas cans must be stored in your boat or vehicle.
- Dogs have become quite a problem, and as pet owners, we understand the special bond between a family and their dog. However, you must realize that pets can also be a major nuisance to others. We are now requesting you do NOT bring your pet on this trip. Please understand, our own Labs are friendly, non-aggressive dogs and have become icons of our facility. This is their home and they have free range of the camp. (We will clean up after them). If you are bringing a pet, these are your rules:
- PET FEE: $5 per night or $25 per week per pet. Maximum of 2 pets for cottage/site.
- PETS MUST BE LEASHED AND IN YOUR ATTENDANCE AT ALL TIMES.
- ALL PETS MUST HOLD A CURRENT RABIES VACCINATION CERTIFICATE.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING UP AFTER YOUR PET (“scoopers” are available by the fish cleaning station.)
- AGGRESSIVE OR EXCESSIVELY BARKING DOGS ARE A BIG PROBLEM. Don’t let your pet ruin your vacation.
- DO NOT LET YOUR PETS ON OUR FURNITURE AND BEDS. Bring a dog bed or your own blanket.
- YOU ARE RESPONSBILE for any damages caused by your pets.
PLEASE DO NOT FEED OUR DOGS!
- Cottages are on a weekly rental system (Saturday until the following Saturday). The DAILY RATES, which are used for weekend or partial weeks, are only in effect during the months of May, September and October. A two-day minimum is required (3 days on Holiday weekends). 30% off daily midweek rental between Monday and Friday morning will require a 3-night minimum.
- Inquire about off-season package rates (September & October).
- Our cottages are equipped with kitchens and include dishes and utensils, pots and pans, microwave, toaster, coffee percolator, cable TV, heat and showers. Personal items such as soap, towels and paper products are not furnished. Although we provide mattress covers, comforters and pillows, please REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR OWN SHEETS, BLANKETS, AND TOWELS.
- You can purchase live bait and ice at our office/diner. Licenses and fishing tackle are also available within walking distance. Convenience store 3 ½ miles.
Thanks for understanding and enjoy your stay
Mel & Janet McLear