- Rates for Cottages and Campsites are based on an occupancy of 4-6 people. Please plan accordingly there is an additional charge for extra people and overnight visitors. No charge for children 5 and under.
- Guest registration and payment are due on arrival.
- Rental rates for boats, motors, or dock slips are not included in the price of a cottage or site rental. An advance deposit of $200.00 is required for cottage reservations of at least one week and $100.00 is needed for a weekend reservation. A deposit will hold your reservation for 24 hours after your scheduled arrival time. Please contact us if you have any questions or if your arrival will be delayed.
- Deposits are not refundable unless we receive from you a written notice of cancellation at least 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival. A 15% fee will be assessed to any refund.
- Before your scheduled departure, you can pay a partial advance deposit of $50, which will guarantee your reservation for the following year. Please note that this partial advance is nonrefundable.
- CHECK IN TIME IS 1:00 PM ON ARRIVAL DATE.
CHECK OUT TIME IS 10:00 AM ON DEPARTURE DATE.
- Household trash and recyclables should be placed in clear plastic bags (which will be provided if needed), and placed in a daily pickup location.
- We do not expect you to clean your cottage at the end of your stay, but we would appreciate it if you did tidy up a bit before checking out. Brooms and other cleaning supplies are furnished.
- PLEASE BE COURTEOUS AND OBSERVE QUIET HOURS BETWEEN 11:00 PM AND 7:00 AM AND OBEY THE POSTED 5 MPH SPEED LIMIT ON ALL PARK ROADS.
- Our fish cleaning building is centrally located, fully equipped and one of the finest facilities available. Clean fish only in this location.
- Please do not build campfires on the grass. Use your own grill or one of our fire rings. Cottage furnishings including blankets and chairs are not to be taken outside. Bring your own lawn chairs and ground coverings to lay on the grass or by a campfire.
- Safety is always a concern at our facility. Report any situation or activity which you feel may cause harm to a person or personal property. It is important to report all accidents immediately to the front office. Please let us know if something requires maintenance attention.
- While on our docks, small children and non-swimmers are required to wear personal floatation devises - PARENTS - DON'T LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN UNATTENDED ON THE DOCKS. It takes only a split second for an accidental bump, slip, or push to send someone into the water and even under the surface.
- Swimming is allowed but only in designated areas. Sign-in sheets must be filled out and returned to the main office before entering the water. WE ARE A NYS HEALTH DEPARTMENT APPROVED BATHING FACILITY.
- Our water supply is chlorinated well water and it puts a strain on the entire system when you wash your car or boat using a campground tap. We request that this activity be done at the Fish Processing Building using a lake water tap.
- A few other things you should know: Discharging firearms or fireworks is not allowed. Your conduct shall not be abusive, disorderly, or in any way constitute a substantial annoyance to other guests. Parents, you are responsible for the conduct of your children at all times (but expecially during quiet hours). Laundry clotheslines are not allowed. Please try to keep your campsite or cottage area free from debris and clutter. Burning of plastics and Styrofoam is prohibited.
- Dogs have become quite a problem, and as pet owners, we understand the special bond between a family and their dog. However, you must realize that pets can also be a major nuisance to others. We are now requesting you do NOT bring your pet on this trip. If it is absolutely necessary, the following rules are in effect:
- PET FEE: $5 per night or $25 per week per pet. Maximum of 2 pets for cottage/site.
- PETS MUST BE LEASHED AND IN YOUR ATTENDANCE AT ALL TIMES.
- ALL PETS MUST HOLD A CURRENT RABIES VACCINATION CERTIFICATE.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING UP AFTER YOUR PET ("scoopers" are available at the office)
- AGGRESSIVE OR EXCESSIVELY BARKING DOGS ARE A BIG PROBLEM. Don't let your pet ruin your vacation.
- DO NOT LET YOUR PETS ON OUR FURNITURE AND BEDS. Bring a dog bed or your own blanket.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for any damages caused by your pets.
- Cottages are on a weekly rental system (Saturday until the following Saturday). The DAILY RATES, which are used for weekend or partial weeks, are only in effect during the months of May, September and October. A two-day minimum is required (3 days on Holiday weekends). 30% off daily midweek rental between Monday and Friday morning will require a 3-night minimum.
- Inquire about off-season package rates (September & October).
- Our cottages are equipped with kitchens and include dishes and utensils, pots and pans, microwave, toaster, coffee percolator, cable TV, heat and showers. Personal items such as soap, towels and paper products are not furnished. Although we provide mattress covers, bedspreads and pillows, please REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR OWN SHEETS AND TOWELS.
- You can purchase live bait and ice at the camp store as well as a few convenience groceries. Licenses are also available at the office.
Thanks for understanding and enjoy your stay
Mel & Janet McLear